Sunday, September 25, 2011
Freedom!
Once again, I am loose from the grips of the Corporate American dungeons. After a somewhat bizarre ending of my last assignment, I am imposing some learning time, or what I call journeying through life to experience what there is out there. For starters, I am aiming to improve my Spanish first before setting foot further off shore. Although, from a planning perspective, the inadvertent series of events accelerated my planning this time. But, what would life be without surprises? You make do with what is at hand and decide on what you want to do. In just over a month, I will head to Central America and park my butt for a few month to explore Spanish, waves, surf, sand, salsa and anything else which looks interesting. In the meantime, I have to "clean up". It seems each time around, it gets easier. For those who know me, you know this is not the first time. Let the adventure begin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment