Friday, April 10, 2009
CDG(Paris), what's the big deal with the transit?
So, as I sit here at CDG(Paris) waiting for my connection to CMN(Casablanca) I paid EUR6 for 30 minutes of Internet provided by Hubtelecom. The flight arrived late. Then had to be shuttled to Terminal E. Then had to wait another 30 min to take another shuttle to Terminal F. Only to go through security again. For connecting flights, this has got to be the airport with the worst logictic planning in the industrialised world. I do not know how many fellow passenger missed their connection because not that the flight arrived late, but due to the poor logistic planning. The tools are there the planning sucks. I fly into this airport 3 more times to connect to Istanbul, Dubai and Mumbai. God help me if I don't explode before then. The only time I will EVER fly Air France and more importantly INTO CDG is if it is a freebie flight like my RTW using air miles. Air France and CDG are honestly the worst. What I found most stupid was that any passenger could have bailed between shuttles. I hope my bag shows up in CMN(Casablanca). A bottle of water at CDG cost EUR3.70 (about USD7.00). And I was complaning about paying USD1.99 in LAX. Can't wait to get out of this airport. If I had the choice, I avoid it like the plague.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment