Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Farewell, Arizona

Good bye, Arizona. Once my home, now a place soon to be a distant memory, but will always remain in my mind for its endless blue skies, sunny days and great hiking trails. For now, I am homeless, but will hopefully find a place to call "home" down the road. That's the problem when you leave home so young. You have a hard time identifying with a place and and home is neither where your parents are nor where you lived the last 10 years of your life. Traveling and the roaming mind are my companions. Meeting people along the way is the greatest pleasure one can have experiencing life as you live it. I think I will settle for tree house near the African plains and the green sea on the other side for diving. Yeah, right. Dream on... You live once, so live your life as your desires push you. Life is a moving journey of discovery, moving, moving, and not to be stopped in one place for too long... a mistake some of us make.

No comments: