Thursday, February 12, 2009
To Be Missed: Ciudad del Este
I think I planned my logistics wrong. I just realized that I will be crossing into Foz de Iguazu from Puerto Iguazu where I could easily have caught a flight to Rio, instead of coming back to BA for that. Stupid. And to cross the Friendship Bridge to Ciudad de Este in Paraguay, that be from Foz too. Again, I did not give myself enough time. Stupid. To skip a visit to the biggest Black Market in South America is going to make me return. Both US and Msians need visas. Yes indeed. I will return. The idea of shelling out USD65 for a day's visit wasn't too appealing. Although all visitors supposedly enter Paraguay illegally, so I am told, that is, as far as C. del Este. Would have been interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment